CA glue

Annie Grieshop grieshop@n-connect.net
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:22:42 -0500

CA has little sheer strength -- that's a given -- which is why the clock
fell off the wall and the handle came off the cup.  Where you smacking folks
with the ruler? <g>

Another adhesives question:  what would the most likely adhesive have been
on 1948 ivorine keytops (and, of course, what's the appropriate solvent)?

Thanks!

Annie
in Iowa, new to the list