no comp. was Re: Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:57:34 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Meyer" <cmpiano@attbi.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: July 26, 2002 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: no comp. was Re: Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

> This is to Del and Ron N
>
> Yes the two of you qualify as insects from the moon (Lunar ticks).  The
fringe however appear to be on you chins.  If I wanted to be indoctrinated
into your eclectic group, pray tell, since I only have a rather short
mustache, would I be  expected to cultivate additional facial follicles?

> I await response from your membership committee.
>
> Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
> Santa Clara, California
> cmpiano@attbi.com

Your application can only be considered after you've turned in your 47 page
application blank. I can tell you this, however, it's less a matter of
facial fringe and more a matter of inner fringe. Your inner has to be really
fringy to qualify. To date you've sounded not nearly fringy enough. Though
it can grow on you unaware.

So, as soon as you have your application blank made out, we'll turn it over
to the committee and see what happens. Assuming we can still find the
committee. Could we ever find the committee?

Del