Two AC items, now OT

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 10:24:15 -0400

Trivia time ...!

This week marks the 100th anniversary of the invention of the air
conditioner.

Air conditioning was more widely used in the North than in the South until
fairly recently.  (I can look up some dates if anyone is really interested.)

just 2 cents
Z! Reinhardt  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Ross" <jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 7:40 AM
Subject: Re: Two AC items

I got it mixed up, my brother is in Houston, and I will be using the
trip to Dallas, to dive down and visit him.
I really will have to have the A/C working in my van.
Sounds like people, wouldn't go out much, in that heat. I suppose it
is also humid?
Looking forward to seeing you all, or is that yawl. :-)
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca