Piano Technician Training

David Smith dsmith941@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:26:14 -0500

David,

>Wait a minute...if your 1/3 to 1/2 way through the course you ought know
>quite a bit by now unless it's like a mystery novel and all the good stuff
>is at the end.  ;-]
>
>David I.

Just trying to be realistic as to my real knowledge.  I like the Randy
Potter course because I can work on it anytime from home and live wherever I
like, as in SW Florida.   What is missing is the real time counsel and
critique of a seasoned expert, which is what my post last week was about
finding.  I would recommend the Randy Potter course to anyone for home
study, as the best alternative for getting started on your own time from
wherever, but still is not substitute for having an experienced and willing
technician-tutor to work with or for.

Dave