Stainless Steel Wire

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:23:13 +0200

Joseph Garrett wrote:

> Has anyone on the list strung a piano with the Stainless Steel wire, known
> as "Pure Sound"???? Would like to know. And, of course, any details.
> Best Regards,
> Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
>
> Squares Need Love Too!<G>

I'll let you know in a couple weeks Joe. I just got in an
order today that I am going to be useing on my Broadwood
square. I have the soundboard and bridge fixed and
soundboard polished to a nice glassy look, the damper system
rebuilt now, and the plate painted and reinstalled. So I
will be putting the strings on as soon as I am back from a
week in Spain.

RicB