removing a plate by myself

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:01:48 -0400

Wim,
	A Cherry picker, or engine hoist as Greg Casper correctly pointed out, will
most certainly work in your shop. I've seen your shop remember? It will definitely fit
through the doors and the long legs are removable on most until you get it where
you want it and then put them back on. It will easily fit in your classroom shop and
roll right under the piano with the "boom" over the plate for easy and controllable
hoisting. As far as the rolling down the side walk and through 3 doors ... it's on
wheels. It is exactly what I planned on using if I took the job. You may wish to
reconsider.

Best,
Greg Newell