HVLP

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 07 Jul 2002 19:37:50 -0400

Hazen,
         I suggest you spray lots and lots of walls, cardboard, paper or
other material you don't mind sacrificing. It's a different animal and
takes a bit of getting used to. at least it did in my case. The long and
the short of it is that more solids hit the project and build up fast! For
me it took a bit of playing around to get it not to run. Hope this helps!

Greg Newell

At 05:16 PM 7/7/2002, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I bougt the Apollo 800 HVLP triple turbine spraying system at the
>convention.Are there any first time pointers I should know about,going to
>this system ,from a conventional air compressor system?I have a Baldwin R
>I'm rebuiding,as well as refinishing,and it will probally be the first job
>I get to use it on.
>Thanks,
>Hazen Bannister

Greg Newell