Kelly Plate History

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 19:15:49 EDT

In a message dated 07/07/02 5:17:38 PM, JamesBakerRPT@carolina.rr.com writes:

<< You get a pass, Mister Wyatt.  I just want everybody ELSE to know...I'm
watching.

John Smith >>

John, John, John;
 What are we gonna do wif you??? If there were a way too make to very short
sentences more arkward, cumbersome and unintelligible I swear I don't no how.

Just too examine the first thingee. I assume what you intended too say was,
'Mr Wyatt you get a pass'. Is that correct?  If so you managed two miss your
goal. Because of your construct what you actually did was tell 'Mr. Wyatt too
get a pass.'  The comma you inserted intwo the sentence leads too massive
ambiguity of meaning. Therefore any proper reading of the danged thingee will
be that Mr Wyatt needs two get a pass...and not your purportive statement
that..... well you get the idea, right? After all I wouldn't want two beat a
dead horse or anything to similar.

 Then in the second sentence...well never mind..let us just say that shouting
is just to very de'classe, oui? and too be advertising the fact that you are
a 'voyeur' is beyond comprehension too me.
Roger Bondi....