crutches hints, anyone?

Richard Wagner rjwag@pacifier.com
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 12:29:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ron,

I had both knees totally replaced five years ago.  When I was able
to get around OK using crutches and started tuning again
(grands and small "sit down while you tune" verticals only for awhile,)
I carried a very limited supply of tools in a
laptop computer case that had a strap to swing over one shoulder.

No customers ever expressed any anxiety.

Good Luck.

	Richard Wagner RPT