crutches hints, anyone?

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 22:39:36 +0000

Howdy,

As many of you know I had surgery Wed. to repair a torn achillies tendon.
Everything went well, even better than anticipated, since "only" 70-80% was
torn.  They thought it was completely severed.  Now I face 4 weeks or so on
crutches, no weight bearing on that side allowed, before I get a walking
splint.  I'm not full time, but I do usually schedule a piano a day.  I'll
probably just reschedule for any repairs, but I'm still wondering about
getting the case parts safely to the floor,,, etc..

Anyone out there with some experience with this, hints?

Ron Koval