convention sites (campuses)

James Baker JamesBakerRPT@carolina.rr.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:02:09 -0400

Having been to campuses many times for music camps, I think it would be =
a lot cheaper and somewhat more inconvenient i.e. dorm (group) showers, =
sinks and amenities or private?  I would attend the convention where =
ever it is held, but I vote hotels if we vote.  I have always justified =
the expense as a combination vacation and learning experience =
(deductible too).  I would have to try to take a non-deductible vacation =
some other time if needed. I don't see that it would hurt attendance =
since we don't have a very high percentage now (better ask exhibitors).

Just my 2 cents

James Baker