hammers

Arthur Grudko gutlo@bestweb.net
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:03:49 EST

LIst,

Ronsen makes hammers using German felt, the origins of which I'm not sure.
I've tried them, and they seem like they're as recently described by a Dutch
tech.  They need very little juice, only a little in the extreme bass and treble.
 They're not as bright as Renner and Abel, but they're brighter than Ronsen
with American felt.

Definitely a good choice for over 6 foot grands where you want a little more
bite to the attack, without the "ping" you get from the harder German hammers.

Arthur Grudko