Hammer hardeners: a poll

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:07:41 EDT

In a message dated 04/07/02 6:46:14 PM, joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

<<"Matt,

It depends on what I'm trying to accomplish.">>

Matt;
   Joe kinda sums up the whole deal with his post.
The preferred voicing stuff/style will also depend on how much time is
available.
For instance I do 'most' of my voicing on rebuilds and for a juice I use a
very diluted 20:1, or even less, mixture of laquer and thinner. I prefer
buidling up, when needful, on a slow step by step basis rather than trying to
do it all at once. Time is not a factor in this case and when time 'is' a
factor my solution(s), physical and chemical, change.
Jim Bryant (FL)