convention sites (campuses)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 04 Jul 2002 09:43:23 -0400

Friends,

I'm one who tends to say when some new suggestion comes up, "Let's give it a try."  If a college/university campus seems workable to the powers that be, why not try it?  There is always the chance that afterward we will say, "We'll never do *that* again!"  But you don't know until you try.

A must for me, though -- a sleeping room within reasonable proximity and, unless it's in an area that stays cool, definitely air conditioned!

Regards, Clyde