more reflections on Prinz

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:36:36 EST

Charles writes:
<< I guess I didn't know what I was in for, even after I read Ed's warning
(about habit-forming pure intervals) on his CD's. Life will never be the
same again.

Welllllll,  I tried to warn ya!   Many people think those warning labels are
for humor, but nothing could be further from the truth.  ET loses a lot of
its attraction after the ear becomes accustomed to some real key color and
there have been several writers tell me that they would never listen the same
again.  This has got to mean something, no?
Regards,
Ed