Happy New Year !!

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 22:14:30 +0100

Hi Folks,

Just got done watching the fireworks display from Sydney on TV, what a
show !! We are on our way out for the rest of the evening for our own
little show. Its 10:11 PM here and I doubt I will be back until way
late. Just wanted you all to know I wish for you the best in the coming
year.

May your days be filled with good fortune, and the wisdom to use it
wisely. And may you know peace and quiet content in the times that are
to come.

Cheers ! and my very best of regards to one and all;

Richard Brekne

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.