action tweeking Re: tuning time

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:11:30 -0500

In a message dated 12/31/2002 8:19:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, DCrpt@comcast.net writes:

> Believe me I am not giveing away my
> services,my tuning fee is high enough to cover for the extra
> work.Chargeing a little more for a service call tends to attract the
> kind of customers who have quality pianos.And those customers want to
> care for their pianos.         Happy New Year     Robin
> Olson

Thank you, Robin. That answers my questions. Generally, I don't do anything more than taking care of problems as they occur. But I try to keep the customer informed as to what needs to be done in the future. That way, by the time the action needs regulating, they have been made aware of the situation, and it is easier to get them to commit to having the work done.

Wim