Customer question

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 06:09:34 -0600

At 07:00 12/31/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>For this reason I frequently ask when I arrive, "Are you aware of anything the
>piano needs, other than the tuning?"  Nearly always the answer is "no," but I
>want to know up front, not after I think I'm done.  It still happens once in a
>while, though.
>
>Regards,
>Clyde

Whenever someone calls me (new _or_ old customer), I ALWAYS ask if there is
any other problem with the piano. I say it's just so's I can bring along
any "special" tools or supplies which may be needed. (I don't always have a
tilter with me...)

When I get to the home, I claim retension span problems [not really much of
a stretch] and ask again what mechanical problems, etc. they might be
having with the instrument.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)

- People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public. -Bryan White