dinners in Holland

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 16:15:50 +0100

on 12/29/02 12:35 AM, Richard Brekne at Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no wrote:

> antares wrote:
>>

>> Well Jon,
>>
>> This is a deal between unions, piano dealers and their employed tuners.
>>

> American piano techs dont understand the word Union Andre'.

And why not then? There are a number of strong unions in the US?

>Besides...
> what I want to know is what Dutch Piano Techs eat for Christmas ?
>And New Years for that matter.

Well, you know, I must remind you that I have been a veggie for over 30
years, which means that I no longer am aware of what the average meat eater
will devour on Christmas and New Years.
But I suppose they eat what they usually eat in the US : Turkey, ham, roasts
etc. and God knows what other kind creatures moving around with paws and
fins  (;>))

You wanna know what I ate?
I had friends over for the evening for whom I made a cheese soufflé with
shitake mushrooms inside as well, string beans fried with almonds, a salad
of rocket salad and escarole salad with pear and my own secret dressing
which makes 'em mew  (;  accompanied with some delicious bottles of red
Bourgogne and 'fab' ice cream with espresso's and cognac.

You hungry now?

(;>)))

> Cheers

Antares