standard pitch in 1850?

Stephen Birkett sbirkett@real.uwaterloo.ca
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 00:12:55 -0500

Dale wrote:

>Thanks for the web address. It was informative and re-enforces my point.

He has some other excellent articles available on the website too,
including one on temperaments: www.polettipiano.com

Also I know there are a bunch more articles in process of getting online.

>Also Paul is a native of  Modesto and an acquantaince of mine. He's
>traveled far. Regards-

Modesto again. Hmm. Now you're added to the Modesto list along with Paul
Poletti, James Marsters (aka Spike), and George Lucas.

Stephen

Stephen Birkett Fortepianos
Authentic Reproductions of 18th and 19th Century Pianos
464 Winchester Drive
Waterloo, Ontario
Canada N2T 1K5
tel: 519-885-2228