tuning player pianos (THANKS!)

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 17:20:30 EST

In a message dated 12/27/02 11:05:00 AM, jonpage@attbi.com writes:

<<You don't want to bite off a bigger can of worms than you can chew.

Regards,

Jon Page, >>

This has been my motto since I've started in this biz.  Before swallowing any
unfamiliar can of worms, I usually check on the list for advice.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the collective members of this
list for the treasure of information found here.  I have come here often to
decide whether that specific can of worms staring me in the face is
personally swallowable.  And usually, with the good advice I get here I find
that big cans of worms become smaller.  (Too many worm analogies, sorry...)

Thanks again to all, may you have a prosperous and healthy New Year!

Tom S