Aural versus ETD tuning training

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 21:50:41 -0600

>  thought I was doing her a favor by being honest about
>it and left.

>  No good deed goes
>unpunished.  I think next time I'll just find something wrong whether it's
>there or not.
>
>David Love

Too right.

"I suppose you could never prove to the mind of the most ingenious mollusk
that such a creature as a whale was possible."
------- Ralph Waldo Emerson ---------

Now for fifteen points, are we the mollusk, or the whale? At what point
does the pollinator become the parasite? Tough questions, and the lines
shift with the circumstance.

On the whole, I'd rather deal with animals. I can understand them. Trouble
is, they have no money to hire me. I'd be worth a fortune scratching where
it itches, if their checks were any good.

Ron N