Baldwin Acrosonic Piano donated to new school

Susan shapiro susan2000@mail.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:33:49 -0500

I have just donated a 1964 Baldwin Acrosonic piano built in a Baker furniture case, in excellent condition (after all, it is almost 40 yrs old) to a brand new charter high school in downtown Boston. It was my mother's who is now deceased. She loved it very much and cared for it well.

For tax purposes, I have no idea what it is worth so I do not get in trouble with the IRS. I am looking for a very conservative street value. Does anyone have any idea of the range of prices this might be worth?
Thanks
Susan
susan2000@mail.com
--