Stuff for Sale

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 09:28:35 -0700

I was just contacted by an individual in Tucson who had to get out of the
business, apparently because of a problem with his elbow, and he wanted me
to help him sell his tools. He has a website at the link below. He has a SAT
II and a bunch of tools that he's selling for $650 for the whole lot. I told
him I'd post it on the list. Hope someone finds it useful. Kevin.

 http://www.henrycrafter.com/henrycrafter/piano.html

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Portrait and Wedding Photography.url
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 174 bytes
Desc: not available