Merry Christmas !!

Wed, 25 Dec 2002 00:51:56 +0100

Jim, Andre' and heck... all you lovable guys and gals...

The time is 12:40, just over midnite. Early Christmas day for us here in
the western part of Scandinavia. We just got back from our yearly family
dinner at my wife parents house with the greater part of the family
sitting down together for good food, good cheer, presents, songs, and
the rest. My thoughts drifted to you all several times through the
evening, thinking how lucky I am to have so many good friends and
aquantainces that share this wonderful interest we all have in music and
pianos. As Jim, my mind also has dwelled upon those of us who have
passed on this year, tho for my part its not so much with sadness, as it
is thankfullness that I got to know at least a few of these fellows
along roads and byways in life. All the more reason to be appreciative
of the fact that we have each other, each and every one of us.

Bergen is cold and there is just a dusting of snow here this year. The
town is lite up with Christmas lights, and people all over are settling
in for the nite as I will very soon now. But not before I wish all of
you the Happiest of Christmas seasons.

Merry Merries !

Cheers
RicB