Samick takes over Bechstein (was Re: Knabe)

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 10:58:42 -0800

I meant to translate a little of this.  My German is fairly weak but a rough
translation of the headline and first couple of lines is:

Bechstein's Future in Korean Hands

The tradition-rich Berlin pianobuilder Bechstein finds its future mainly in
Korean hands.  The Samick concern of Seoul has taken over 60 percent of
Bechstein ...

Phil F