Merry Christmas !!

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 07:51:40 EST

 Well another year is just about over. It has, for me, been a strange
year..not bad just strange. We have all lost some of the ones we admired and
respected.... both those who were members of PTG and non-members. The gifts
we received from those now gone should be cherised and passed on to those to
come...'they' would have done it that way.

 For 'all' I sincerely wish a Merry Christmas even if you don't celebrate the
season I hope you can share in the joy of it in your own way.
 May God bless each and every one of you.
Jim Bryant (FL)