[OT] Avery Todd

Sun, 22 Dec 2002 00:00:07 +0100

Avery Todd

Cant seem to find your address, but I got a post that said the following
and I wanted to make sure you knew about this.

"Avery Todd also included this note:
Hi everyone, I don't usually forward things from lists like this but
this one is just too funny. Especially if one has any interest in opera,
at all. I've even sung this aria in college. Different lyrics, of
course. :-)

Avery "

It recommends me to a website and the whole thing looks very suspicious
to my virus checkers. Can you drop me a personal note on my UiB address
above to confirm this ?

Thanks

RicB
--