3 gorgeous 1890's Knabe uprights for sale, unrestored.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 07:27:45 -0800 (PST)

I have available 3 of these, often called the "finest
uprights ever built". 2 are 55", the other is 50", all
have magnificent, aristoctic, very tasteful American
Victorian cases. One of the big ones and the smaller
one are rosewood. All have 3 bridges. None has had
mice. Little or no moth damage.
     We had one like these, restored, next to a
vintage Steinway B. Its bass blew the Steinway's
a-way!!!. Nice, clear treble, too!
     Reasonably priced. One also has a matching "piano
chair" with a rack and pinion adjustable seat!!!
     True "artist's" instruments, and museum pieces as
well. Rockefellar had a Knabe, it was the official
piano of the Metropolitan opera and Robert E. Lee was
a frequenter of the Knabe home ( for all you Suth'nuhs
) Class stuff!!!!!!

     Please respond privately for details.
     Gordon Stelter