Lucky me

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:32:00 -0800

> & lucky you!
>
> Terry Farrell

Probably the most valuable thing Randy Potter tells you in his course is,
join the PTG and find a tech that could use some help and make a deal. The
tech I met just had a valuable member of their shop move out of the area. I
made a low stress, couple of days a week deal. I end up on the plus side and
so does he.
Yes I am very lucky.
Because of this list I was able to recognize the expanding action bracket
problem and will fix this church piano that was becoming unplayable. I have
avoided many potential disasters, solved many problems, and my level of
understanding of the piano is vastly improved (an understatement).
The list of thank yous could go on forever.
To those who are celebrating holidays, may they be blessed.
To those up north, happy solstice.
To all, may your New Year be prosperous, healthy and safe.
Keith R