soundboard finish

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:19:39 -0500

Hello, I'm just about ready to finish the underside of my new
soundboard. Should I avoid finishing the surround area (where it's
going to get glued to the rim)? Is it better to finish both sides at
the almost same time ? Is it safe to finish the top side "before
gluing the bridges" or should I finish the underside, then glue the
bridges, then the board to the rim and then only finish the top ??

Many questions but I prefer to ask before than after.

Thanks

Marcel

Marcel Carey
Accordeur Technicien