.."something doesn't feel right"..

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:56:00 -0500

..and I agreed.

S&S M. When playing and holding a chord and depressing the damper pedal, you
could feel a definite 'thump' at the keys.

hmmmm, says I.

Pull the action to find a damper upstop rail all the way at the top of its
adjustment...this must be it, right?

not exactly.

While the action feels a million times better, I'm still feeling a slight
'bump' when holding a chord and depressing the damper pedal.

What did I miss? - oh - the key bedding is solid as far as I can tell.

There's more, but that's enough for now.

Thanks for your thoughts,

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com