Trapwork lubricants...was Schimmel upright damper squeak

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:38:13 -0800

The lubricants used and those suggested, are, IMO, not appropriate. Because
of the tremendous forces involved, in trapwork, the only lubricant that has
served me well, is VJ Lube. It seems to be the only thing that will stay put
and not disappear. (there was one instance where motorcycle chain lube was
the only thing that worked, but that's another story altogether. <G>)
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)