Bridgetop Extravaganza Revisited

Jon Page jonpage@attbi.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:14:40 -0500

Good point, Ed. All of which I do, but neglected to mention. You must
monitor the pitch
during the process so that you won't be addressing a slackened wire.

If a piano is slightly sharp, it is an opportune time to attend to the
hitch pin loops
and bridge pin terminations. Then pitch-raise and tend to the front
terminations.

Regards,
Jon Page