New Tuner

Dave Smith dsmith941@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:14:09 -0500

(.  I am considering the Randy Potter course in conjunction with my =
hands on learning....thoughts on Randy's course?
Tom)

Tom, I agree with Keith and others who have responded in the positive.  =
I am working thru Randy Potter course.  Am aI have.  lso fortunate to =
have help from a nearby technician/mentor, and also learning from my own =
mistakes.    I would absolutely spend the $ for Randy's course again, =
lookin back from my limited experience of 1-2 years .  Several times in =
the last months, I was in a customer's home and drew on the learnings =
from Randy's course material.  Then confirmed my experience by talking =
with my mentor after the fact.   Have not screwed up too badly so far, I =
think.?    Self-study works for me, using this material, but you also =
are need to have a helpful mentor for the step-changes in learning.    I =
have found over the years that I learn best by intellectualizing the =
material (self study), getting out there and learning for myself, and =
having someone I trust to advise me on the tough parts and to review the =
"tapes of the game". =20

Go for it, I expect you will benefit.  I have.  This has been an unpaid =
testimonial.

Good luck!

Dave Smith
Pine Island Florida=20