Soundboardcrown

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:30:27 -0500

Well, Ron N sent me an excel sheet with formulas to calculate MC
content depending on temperature and RH%. I have a wood stove in my
shop and I took readings twice a day for a full week. In Canada, we
have cold weather that helps us in this matter. We have to heat and
heat dries the air. So the MC I gave you was an average of these
readings I took over the last 3 days when I glued the board.

Marcel Carey