Randy Potter/SOOOOO Off Topic

Dave Smith dsmith941@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 00:12:47 -0500

I also got to agree with Alan on this.  Randy's course is invaluable to =
me, and I am willing to put up with a bit of slowness in response =
because of that.  Where else can you get this kind of detailed useful =
information in a ready-to-study form.  This is an unusual profession (or =
trade, if you will) where, MOST people seem willing to share their hard =
earned lessons.  I am grateful to many, including Randy for that =
sharing.  By the way, the last several transactions we have had are much =
improved in timeliness.  Lending library tapes, phone questions, and  =
written responses.  I think the main backlog is in Randy listening and =
commenting on the incoming tuning tape recordings.  He did advise me =
that he is getting on top of that also.  Time will tell.  All in all, I =
would certainly "sign up " for Randy's course again if time were to =
rewind iitself and present me that decision again, even with today's =
hindsight.

While I am getting soppy here, thanks to Phil Bondi and Terry Farrell =
and Chuck Cristus and Leann Cherry, and and and..... for offering help =
and advice to a new guy.    Hope to return the favor someday.  If only =
indirectly. =20

Had my first discouraging day today.  Caught between the manufacturer, =
the dealer, the customer, and my own inexperience.  But  I imagine that =
you all have had that life's lesson already.  So I'll post privately to =
Phil and hope for increased wisdom with each new day.

Dave Smith
Pine Island FL
  Randy Potter is NOT a fly-by-night guy. He's a stand-up guy and many, =
many people will back that up.

  Alan Barnard
  Had to Speak Up in Salem, MO