those pesky swings

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:38:06 -0800 (PST)

The Protek doesn't shrink anything. It lubes it up!
What I've always wondered is: from what elevation does
one drop the hamer in the swing test. From its total
limit of swing in one direction, with the flkange
pointing straight down? And which?
     Dumb question, I admit. But sometimes I'm not too
swift.
     Thump