Steam Blaster

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 06:47:20 -0500

Friends,

A couple days ago I happened across a TV infomercial featuring the
Euro-Pro Shark Steam Blaster for about $125.00.  Have any of you
purchased this machine for piano applications?  If so, are you glad you
did?  What do you do with it, and how well does it work?

Or, getting off topic here, are you glad you have it even for general
housework?  I kept the contact information on the machine but am looking
for advice on whether it is worth my money.

Regards,
Clyde