Where is Randy Potter?

Stephen Airy stephenairy@fastmail.fm
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:32:39 -0800

I and my mother have talked to him recently, and he's quite busy this
month... He told me not to send in tuning evaluations till January - he
plans to do them in person with me at the seminar in Minnesota.  I don't
remember what he said about lessons, but I would think he probably has a
lot to do and not a lot of time. :)

----- Original message -----
From: "Jeremy Gould" <jeremygould@bsn1.net>
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:54:08 -0700
Subject: Where is Randy Potter?

Hello all.

Does anyone know where Randy is?  I've been taking his course since June,
and sent the first set of exams at the beginning of July.  After no word
for
two months, I called a talked to him.  He said he had received my exams
and
not to send any more until I got comments back.  Makes sense, except that
its now December and I still haven't received anything.  I've tried
e-mailing, and he hasn't responded.  I've now finished the course, but I
don't want to pay to send it if nobody is going to see it.

Is he O.K.?  Has anyone else had this problem?

If anyone here knows him, I would greatly appreciate it if this message
could be passed along.

Thanks

Jeremy Gould

-- "The habitual mode of doing feels right because of repeated approval."
Moshe Feldenkrais, Body and Mature Behavior

--
  Stephen Airy
  stephenairy@fastmail.fm