[OT] SOOOO OT Randy Potter?

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:52:51 -0500

> And isn't the definition of (a) perfect pitch:  When you throw an
accordian and it hits a bagpipe?  Or is it the other way around?

I think I prefer the accordian being thrown..that way, the weight of the
squeeze box will take out the pipes and the box at the same time.

If you throw the pipes at the accordian, the squeeze box gets mad, and
that's it. Both 'instruments' still survive.

It's not a Perfect Pitch unless both instruments fail to exists anymore.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com