[OT] SOOOO OT Randy Potter?

Sat, 14 Dec 2002 01:23:47 +0100

Nichols wrote:

> At 03:35 PM 12/13/2002 -0800, you wrote:
> >Randy Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone?
> >
> >Randy Potter and The Goblet of Fire?
> >
> >anon
>
> "Randy Potter and the Enchanted Accordion"

ROLF... this tangent is getting REEEALLLY funny actually... we need an
arch enemy  though... how about the evil Accordion Man, whose soul
purpose is to lure unsuspecting young piano students away from their
practices by offering them seductive assortments of chocolates while
playing pleasingly Polkish melodies in their ears ?

Or something like that :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.