Humidity Quick Zap

Bigeartb@aol.com Bigeartb@aol.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:46:55 EST

 Friends:
      Is there a product that will immediately remove moisture or shink
bushing on sticking parts and free them up. What is it?    Garfield Pin Block
Restorer...WD-40....Alcohol/Water....Lacquer thinner... Is alcohol/water an
immediate solution or do I wait several hours or days. Are there other,
better products? What are they?
     I WANT TO FREE IT UP...SLICK IT UP...TUNE IT UP AND THEN WORRY ABOUT THE
DAMP CHASER LATER. I WANT IT 'FIXED NOW'. The question is....is this possible
and how?
Thanks for your help and wisdom.

Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.