Where is Randy Potter?

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:07:26 -0600

Where is Randy Potter?Well I "know" him and his family. Visited with =
them in their home last February. They are wonderfully nice, honest, =
(dare I say) Christian people and I like them a lot.

I also completed his course, had no trouble getting the paper stuff back =
but he is verrrrrrrry slow about returning emails and evaluating audio =
tapes, etc.

The problem, I think, is that Randy has way to much on his plate, some =
of which, like the volunteer service work he does in prisons--most =
people don't even know about. Then he is running his own piano service =
business, repair shop, etc. Add to that all the training gigs and PTG =
stuff .... etc. He is very busy.

This is not to excuse the slowness. I think he needs to address it, big =
time, before comments like yours begin to erode his otherwise top-notch =
reputation.

My 2 cents.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jeremy Gould=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 12:54 PM
  Subject: Where is Randy Potter?

  Hello all.

  Does anyone know where Randy is?  I've been taking his course since =
June, and sent the first set of exams at the beginning of July.  After =
no word for two months, I called a talked to him.  He said he had =
received my exams and not to send any more until I got comments back.  =
Makes sense, except that its now December and I still haven't received =
anything.  I've tried e-mailing, and he hasn't responded.  I've now =
finished the course, but I don't want to pay to send it if nobody is =
going to see it.

  Is he O.K.?  Has anyone else had this problem? =20

  If anyone here knows him, I would greatly appreciate it if this =
message could be passed along.

  Thanks

  Jeremy Gould

  -- "The habitual mode of doing feels right because of repeated =
approval."
  Moshe Feldenkrais, Body and Mature Behavior