palm client list

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:14:48 +0000

Jason wrote:
Just be aware that if/when you sync with a desktop computer, the custom
field info you have been using will most likely get lost.
<snip>

Hmmmm, never heard this one before.  I've been using them for about a year
with no problem.  Right now, I can't remember how I changed the label from
custom 1,2,3,4 to what I wanted, but it does affect all of the phone list
people, whether or not they are piano, personal or whatever.

Ron Koval