humidity drops, pitch goes up?!

baoli liu baoli_liu@yahoo.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:20:46 -0800 (PST)

Piano needs time to breath in/out moisture and then
changes it's pitch gradually.

earlier summer,this piano had started to raise it's
pitch,but not raise too much;

earlier winter,this piano has started to lower it's
pitch,but not lower too much yet.

That's my guess.
Baoli

PS:the cooler temperature can raise the pitch a little
bit.