Dales "Suggestions for Topics"

Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:32:37 +0100

Dale, and anyone else for that matter,

If you have something like what Dale has and want to share it with the
rest of us, you are very welcome to mail me at rbrekne@broadpark.no and
attach the relevant files or pictures. I can usually provide 3 - 4 megs
webspace for some days such that you will be able to post the link and
make such pictures, files, etc available to anyone on the list who wants
them.

This should help avoid the kinds of problems with attachments Joe
Garrett mentioned .

Cheers RicB

--
Richard Brekne