Attachments!!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:04:56 -0800

John Ross et al,
I really wish you guys would either put material on a web page or whatever.
Rather than posting them to the list! All it does, for those of us on the
"Digest", is take up a huge amount of space with "Alphabet Soup"!!! Yes,
(sigh), it can be decoded, but that takes time and a good working knowlege
of the computer, to do so. Please stop it!!???!!@! I have made available,
printed matter, in the past. I offered it as a private posting and it was my
pleasure to send to each individual as requested. Now that ain't that
complicated, is it?
Frustrated, (probably due to the season and whatever!)
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)