organ donor!

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:52:52 EST

Greetings all,
   Would somebody that has ANY experience with these things give me a rough
idea of value for the following?
I have been asked to give an "Independent Estimated Value" for a donation.
Thanks
Ed Foote RPT
> Storey & Clark  pump organ

>   The organ is a single manual, mahogany cased
>instrument.  It is in excellent playing condition (all
>notes and stops work), but for a small hole in the bellows.
>It plays, but you have a work up a lather to keep it going.
>That's probably not a terrible drawback since  it should perhaps have a
suction blower
>installed on it anyway.  It also looks great, except that
>someone sometime removed the candleholders on top
>(unnecessary, and you won't know it unless you knew the
>model).  All in all, it's not the fanciest organ from that
>period, but not the plainest either:  probably a mid-range
>instrument.

Ed Foote RPT
www.uk-piano.org/edfoote/
<A HREF="http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/399/six_degrees_of_tonality.html">