the National

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:39:08 -0600

Right on John.  As an addition, there is an increase in the number of
International clinician's.
Some travel from as far as Australia, just to share their knowledge.
Attendence is now from all 4 corners of the globe.
Now I don't remember seeing Bill at the Annual Convention for some
time.  Things have changed.

Regards Roger